In this lesson,I think we will learn the basics of Technology and Electronics. Some things that we might learn will be how to work with and manipulate Software and look at different hardware. It will be an opportunity to explore different career options and look at the types of jobs available for IT. Exploring and looking through different programs and software's will help give us and idea on what we might try to do in the future.
I think we will be studying many types of IT and Networking. These types of things will help us decide if we want to continue with an IT type of job later on in life. I hope we will be experiencing a bunch of different programs and software to help us get a better idea on how to use them. I hope POIT in general will be an experience full of IT and network knowledge that will help us in the future.
I think we will be studying many types of IT and Networking. These types of things will help us decide if we want to continue with an IT type of job later on in life. I hope we will be experiencing a bunch of different programs and software to help us get a better idea on how to use them. I hope POIT in general will be an experience full of IT and network knowledge that will help us in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment